Neutral/independent environment to dream dreams.
Ask hard questions.
Face disruptions head on.
We have FOUR LEVELS AT OUR PREMISE
4 private rooms for small group meeting, workshops
Casual living/dining room clusters
Networking over coffee/meals
Five Pebbles kitchen
Private café (not open to public)
Accommodate to 150 people with AV facilities
For conferences, seminars, forums, talks, breakout sessions, discussions
Hotdesking, conference rooms – For idea, brainstorming, workshops and small group meeting
Digital Mission Studio is our purposeful built recording studio for our DMPartners to do online training, webinars, podcasting, streaming, etc.
It has all the high quality gadgets/software in a sound-proof room to ensure a high quality recording is achieved.
During circuit breaker period, DMStudio is open and available for all pastors and missionaries to utilize the recording facilities to maintain connection with their flock and minister to their people.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for studio booking. Indicate the following details:-
1) Purpose of booking, 2) Date(s) of booking, 3) Duration of booking [start/end time], 4) Name(s) of user (max. 5 pax)
Digital Mission Talk is our TED Talks style events to showcase speakers and talks
that are impactful and inspirational.
It is also an our networking event to bring missional tech/digital people together.
Serve2Lead 2019 was held on 21st November 2019
Leadership Virtual Summit 2020 took place on 30th April 2020
Digital Mission Start-up is our platform to encourage missional start-up that leverage digital/technology to enable e-missionaries, e-platforms, e-training, etc.
It encourages new generation of missional techprenuers that generates missional wealth.
Digital Mission Learn is our learning and equipping platform with content by DMPartners and selected external partners with the right expertise. Our goal is to bring simple and practical tools and learning that leverage digital technology for God’s mission to bring the gospel to the last, the least and the lost.
DIY Recording Studio
1. Basic to Intermediate level by DM Tech Team
– Learn how to quickly setup a studio for online
teaching, training or conference
a. How to setup a studio@home quickly
b. Basic to Intermediate setup/configurations
c. Key elements and techniques for a decent recording or live
d. Pitfalls to avoid
2. Advanced level by DM Tech Team
– Bring a Recording Studio to the next level
a. Advance setup/configurations
b. Leveraging open software/platforms (OBS, Da Vinci, Youtube, Facebook live,
etc) to enhance and compliment the recording studio
c. Automation – Elgato Lights, Stream deck, etc
3. Recording remote help / enablement by DM Tech Team
– For those who need extra personal one-to-one help to setup their Recording
– Pre-requisite is still having difficulty with your setup after attending DMStudio DIY course
(DMStudio had remotely enabled numerous pastors, missionaries, business owners in Singapore and beyond during Covid-19 lockdown)
Training by DM Partner, ThadMedia
– Benefit the following practitioners who will increasingly go online: –
a. Coaches, consultants, ‘Done for you’ service providers, education companies
b. Direct sales agents, e-commerce stores
c. Driving “traffic”, “eyeballs” and clicks to you/store/service
– these same techniques could help to leverage missional websites, organizations, business as mission, etc
Podcasting 4 Christ by Keith Tan (Senior Creative Director at Mediacorp, help setup Cathedral Live streaming App)
– Podcasting is data light and bite size that can be shared and distributed very quickly online
– Benefit people who want to extend their reach beyond social media,
Youtube, webinars, etc
a. Why Podcast? An effective channel to extend content and impact
b. How to Podcast effectively?
c. How to leverage Cathedral SG Live distribution platform or other platforms – Spotify, Itunes, etc
Zoom Video Communication
Zoom conference & alternatives by DM Tech Team
– Through webinar, discuss the different video conference platforms/tools
How to use them effectively and securely
Real Impact of Learning
Mini webinar series by Osmosis Learn
– help you, your audience and clients learn well and effectively
a. Meaningful definition of learning. Can it be measured?
b. Precepts from Bible and researchers in the 40s to 70s. Should we replace them with newer research?
c. The good and bad practices in today’s approach. Does it also apply to learning and discipling?
d. Learning online. Where does it impact and where it does not?
1.Essentials 4 Start- ups (Mini webinar series) by Bryan Long (founder of Testing Ground, a venture and people builder that helps companies, startups and individuals)
– Compete in new categories and make new money
a. Lean Start-up
b. B2B selling using start-up techniques
c. Common mistakes by start-up
2. Fund raising 4 Start-ups (Webinar) by Chris Yeo, (Head of GrabVentures)
This will benefit start-up or those thinking to launch a startup
a. Stages of fund raising
b. Successful fundraising at different stages
c. Venture Funds (Private, Company and Gov)
Digital Mission @ 360
Co-labouring hub for missional people doing digital mission.
360 Dunearn Road, Singapore 299552
Get In Touch